• They attract more traffic, users spending more time on pages with video content and people are more likely to click on an email link containing a video. • The percentage of internet users consuming video content online is at an all time high at a rate above 77% which includes Australia, the United States, the UK and Canada.
• Have a goal • Use a professional service A low-quality video will not communicate your message very well and risks discouraging your target audience. • Use online video platforms Upload your video to sharing sites such as YouTube and Vimeo to gain maximum exposure.
• Use social media This is a great way to increase the exposure of your publishing and helps to engage with your audience, because it allows your audience to share it within their networks. • Create an interesting script While creating your video, consider your target audience and include the most important points that would be of interest to them.
• Have a call to action . As you create your video content, make sure it includes a clear call to action. For example, close your blog posts with a question that can bring to mind a comment or question. • Invest in Search Engine Optimization In order to achieve success in this niche, you need to do more than just embed a YouTube video on the homepage of your website. You must pay close attention to the title, tags, description, and other features of your video, and invest in a good video hosting service.
• The point is, the length of your video should be a secondary consideration. • Ultimately, your video should be as long as your content will support – to tell your story and achieve your goals.
• So while in the design stages, look at what some of the unique things your community has to offer, keep your content interesting and entertaining, engaging and relevant. Most of all remember that over 77% of internet users will click on to see a video.
1 Your Local Union and Company Working Together to Protect Your Pension Presentation to Members - Associates 2 What we will cover I. Introductions II. Background on Central States Pension Fund III. Local Union and Kroger action and
461 views • 32 slides
Second Quarter 2018 Supplemental Presentation Forward-Looking Statements and Risk Factors Statements made in this presentation that are not historical facts are forward -looking statements. These statements are based on certain assumptions
289 views • 11 slides
CEBS Guidelines on remuneration policies and practices Public hearing 29 October 2010 - London Plan Broader international framework for the CEBS Guidelines CRD III background Structure and outlines of the guidelines Three
521 views • 40 slides
TASA Midwinter Conference Teacher Retention/Attendance Incentives Retirement Education through Region 10 RAMS Educator Retirement Update Download our School District Financial Health Checklist at www.tcgservices.com/tasa2019 ESC
858 views • 72 slides
ESOP - Accounting, Tax and Valuation Aspects Finger on ESOP Pulse Accounting Tax 1 Contents Particulars ESOP Overview Planning and Strategy Implementation Financial aspects of ESOP Key Driver of ESOP Accounting Tax
353 views • 31 slides
Compensation & Benefits Study Legislature Presentation PRESENTED CBIZ HUMAN CAPITAL SERVICES JANUARY 11, 2017 Introduction CBIZ Human Capital Services Ed Rataj CCP, CECP; Managing Director, Compensation Consulting Joe Rice
474 views • 25 slides
Retirement 101 for KASBO May 2014 Gary L. Harbin, CPA Executive Secretary Presented by Becky Niece Office Hours Monday Friday 8:00 to 5:00 AGENDA Post- Retirement Retirement Employment Education Benefits 1 2 3 4 5 Purchases
584 views • 46 slides
Investor Presentation O C T O B E R 2017 Disclaimer Forward-Looking Information This presentation contains forward-looking statements. All statements other than statements of historical facts contained in this presentation may be
261 views • 24 slides
Executive Compensation: 409A Practical Tips and Current Plan Design Issues Western Pension & Benefits Conference Retirement Plan Symposium January 14, 2015 Anchorage Beijing New York Portland Seattle Washington, D.C. www.GSBLaw.com What
634 views • 44 slides
Executive Compensation: Trends and Best Practices June 24, 2008 12:00 p.m. 1:30 p.m. EST Carolyn T. Long Timothy L. Voigtman Leigh C. Riley David S. Sanders 1 Housekeeping Issues Call 866.493.2825 for technology assistance Dial
299 views • 25 slides
State of Tennessee Retirement: Retire Ready TN Tennessee Consolidated Retirement System (TCRS) TCRS is a defined benefit plan that provides a lifetime benefit at retirement once eligibility has been met. Benefits are calculated with a
320 views • 20 slides
Investing In Your Future A Capital Accumulation Program Presenter: Nolan Financial / Cornerstone Financial Date: March 2015 Investing In Your Future A Capital Accumulation Program Introduction Plan Features Plan Example
594 views • 33 slides
Non-WebAssign Homework Descriptions All of these assignments that are not on WebAssign are due at the beginning of class on the day which they are listed in the syllabus. The first five assignments will count as one of your writing assignments (5%
286 views • 3 slides
Sign Code Update Plan Commission Workshop September 13, 2017 Project Background Updates to SMC 17C.240-Signs Limited Project Scope Content Neutrality Respond to City Council Moratorium Staff Recommendations Content Neutrality
537 views • 8 slides
STORYTELLING & COMMUNICATIONS BEST PRACTICES A M E R I C O R P S L E A D E R C O R P S M E E T I N G 2 0 2 0 D I A N E H U R D & E M I LY H A N H A RT I N S P I R E P R G R O U P Why Were Here The art of storytelling
730 views • 33 slides
Date: 16 May 2012 Maserati Trofeo MC World Series - Jarama (Sp) - Presentation of Round 1 The new world Maserati Trofeo begins in Spain The 3850 metre Jarama circuit, in Spain, will stage the opening round of the 2012 Maserati Trofeo MC World
266 views • 3 slides
https://tinyurl.com/3-Titanic-VR The Titanic Virtual Reality Experience: A Descriptive Writing Project 1. Questar STEAM Summer Research Project Corporate Sponsor: GLOBALFOUNDRIES Malta site Computing, Market mobile, wired and Segments
509 views • 24 slides
THE FORUM oc Committee ommittee Fro rom m your our Ad Hoc FE FEATURING ATURING REMOTE EMOTE ATT ATTENDANC ENDANCE AN AND VOTIN TING G AS A PROPOSED SOLUTION : IN SERVICE TO THE UNDER REPRESENTED IN REGION EIGHT BUT WHY ??
208 views • 20 slides
The Power of 1:1 Video-Conference Coaching Tony Klaubauf Superintendent (Retiring) Denmark School District Laura Boothroyd Director BetterLesson Our Coaching Model 1:1 & Personalized Job-Embedded Student-Centered Measurable Outcomes
286 views • 15 slides
Efficient Sub-Stream Encoding and Transmission for P2P Video on Demand Zhengye Liu Yanming Shen Shivendra S. Panwar Keith W. Ross Yao Wang Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, NY, USA Efficient Sub-stream Encoding and Transmission for P2P Video
348 views • 18 slides
PRESS RELEASE April 10, 2018 Moovly launches Video Presentations into its Studio Editor VANCOUVER, CANADA -- (April 10, 2018) Moovly Media Inc. (TSX VENTURE: MVY) (OTC: MVVYF) (FRANKFURT: 0PV2) ("Moovly" or the "Company") is
365 views • 3 slides
SECTION TWO SECTION TWO The TV viewing The TV viewing The total video viewing landscape landscape landscape A Few Definitions before we start TV Live/Recorded Broadcaster generated content viewed on any device. Live TV TV
473 views • 32 slides
Sit back, relax, have some coffee, and learn about Jing with Tine! A
352 views • 19 slides
DC Power Line Undergrounding Community Hearings Presented by: Bill Gausman, Pepco, Phyllis Love, OCA and Keith Foxx, DDOT Date: July 28, 2014 Agenda Background and History Task Force Evaluation and Recommendations Triennial
615 views • 16 slides